Becoming Healthier

IMG_3785

Something that I’ve been wanting to do for myself is to lose some weight I’ve managed to gain while in college and to just be healthier and fitter over all. I’ve started this process about three weeks ago and I’m going to be sharing all sorts of tips and advice on how to live a healthier life. I have tried almost everything and I can tell you what did and didn’t work for me. Now that doesn’t mean it will work for you, but the important part is to know that you are trying something!

IMG_3786

Example workout (No equipment)

I’m going to start keeping video diaries and will be uploading every week my progress along with workouts and in the recipes page I will be including some of the foods I will be eating over the next few months. Right now I’m in the middle of a four week challenge. I will be starting a new challenge right after, as my goal right now is to simply drop at least half of the weight I need to lose. But the thing is, it’s not just about losing the weight. It’s about keeping it off and staying healthy too!

P.S. It sounds super cliche but if you have a goal, put your mind to it and you can reach it!

7 thoughts on “Becoming Healthier

• November 17, 2017 at 1:25 am

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Genuinely rarely should i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail about the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is an element that insufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I am delighted we came across this during my look for something with this.

• November 25, 2017 at 11:54 am

I like this site because so much useful stuff on here : D.

• February 2, 2018 at 11:58 pm

I would like to show my thanks to the writer just for rescuing me from this particular dilemma. Just after looking throughout the internet and coming across opinions which were not helpful, I believed my entire life was gone. Living devoid of the solutions to the difficulties you’ve fixed as a result of your entire write-up is a crucial case, and those that could have adversely affected my entire career if I had not discovered your web site. Your natural talent and kindness in taking care of the whole lot was priceless. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t come across such a subject like this. I am able to now look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for this expert and effective guide. I will not be reluctant to endorse your web sites to anybody who will need guidance about this situation.

• February 3, 2018 at 3:21 am

Those words are probably the nicest I have read ever. I am so so glad that you find this so helpful and if it really did then the whole point of my blog is coming to life. Please keep returning and reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. Best wishes on your journey, keep in contact! Glad to have you here. 😀